Shower is considered as one of the most important parts and aspects of your bathroom without any shadow of doubt. This is why you are always supposed to install some good shower in your bathroom for your convenience. Nowadays there are more types of showers than you think. Exposed Shower System has really become a popular type in recent times. This kind of shower adds elegance, styles and aesthetic value to your bathroom in the best way possible. On the other hand, its functionalities are known to be tremendously good.
Pros and cons of Exposed Shower System
There are both pros and cons of Exposed Shower System seen. There are so many reasons for you to go for this shower that will perfectly suit your bathroom.
- Exposed Shower System is basically designed with such piping that runs from handles to shower or the bath head. There are some prominent features and characteristics that bring some elegance and stylish look to your bathroom.
- The first and foremost benefit of Exposed Shower System is that it has relatively short installation time. It is because you are not supposed to install all the complicated plumbing behind wall; the whole job will be done quickly. On the other hand, if you go for other types of shower then it will surely take some time for you to install the shower.
- On the other hand, the repairing and maintenance process is also comparatively easy. It is because it is quite easy to get the access to pipes of this shower making the repairing process quite easy and efficient. It is also there to make replacement of system or pipe easier as well as reduces chance of having to knock a hole or tear out the wall.
- The effective design and style enhances the look of your bathroom manifold. You are not supposed to find a better shower option as far as the aesthetic aspect is concerned. The modern sleek design makes the whole thing quite attractive and unique and it perfectly suits your bathroom.
- Exposed Shower System is really considered to be prone to various external wears for its exposure to the water from shower. Usage of the water resistant materials like chrome, stainless steel and aluminium can certainly minimize the problems but the cost of the product gets increased in the process.
- On the other hand, these types of shower surely require extra amount of care. You might have to apply the coat of the sealant to protect in from water to ensure a longer lifespan. Regular maintenance is also necessary and essential in this regard.
- The exposed shower systems are known to be comparatively more expensive than the other shower system for the definite reasons. These types of shower normally may cost you around $300 while normal shower systems are available at $100 or so. The huge difference of the price basically lies in the materials used in the exposed shower systems. You should do some research to find the cheapest exposed shower system possible.